Starting any kind of marketing campaign without a clear branding strategy is a waste of time. It will take too much time and efforts with little to no results. You may end up failing miserably, so it’s crucial to identify your brand values, your own story and a unique message that will speak to your audience. Only then will you be able to find the right approach which will help your business stand out from the crowd.
86% of consumers claim that they value authenticity above all else. So make sure you take your time and follow these simple steps to get an upper hand as quickly as possible!
- Ask why. The story of your brand starts with this simple questions. Whether it’s B2B or B2C, it’s imperative to help your customers understand why your business came to be. An authentic story that would justify the existence of your business would help your brand connect to the audience on an entirely new emotional level.
- Communicate your values to the customers. Your target audience has needs and you are there to provide them with relevant and highly efficient ways to satisfy those needs in full. Your brand story should reflect on the values you bring and help the customers understand how it is that you are going to solve their issues through your products or services.
- Create a positioning statement. Your positioning statement will never be shared with the general public but will help you identify what exactly makes you stand out from the crowd. It will help you ensure your brand consistency. Follow this statement always to make sure that your brand follows the same path.
- Research your competitors. The information you will get by taking a closer look at what your competitors are up to can help you enrich your portfolio with some relevant facts and appealing messaging that are also true for your brand. Why invite the bicycle when some of those things are already there for you!
- Find your brand voice. Your brand personality depends very much on the brand voice you opt for. Your whole marketing funnel should be consistent with your vision, mission and values, so make sure you get it right.
Last but not least – getting a SEO strategist will help accelerate things and deliver the best value within the very least amount of time feasible. Talking from experience here.